Eliminate Risk and Comply with Confidence
In today’s rapidly shifting regulatory environment, it is vital for companies with a global workforce to maintain compliance with immigration regulations. For organizations that fall out of compliance or trigger an audit, the process can be tedious, expensive, and time consuming.
Immigration compliance services from Zulkie Partners are designed to shield and defend your organization in the face of new and existing laws and regulations. We advise and enact best practices so your company can successfully navigate immigration compliance issues and avoid civil penalties or criminal actions.
Comprehensive Compliance Services
At Zulkie Partners, our practice encompasses the entire range of immigration compliance services. Our experienced team of attorneys can assist you with:
- Immigration compliance audits
- Form I-9 compliance, training, internal and 3rd party audits
- E-Verify implementation and compliance
- Government enforcement actions (including Form I-9, H-1B , and DOL PERM compliance reviews, Labor Condition Applications, and other visa requirements)
- Sub-contractors, staffing agency and consultant immigration matters
- Visa application site visits, investigations and internal program reviews
- Corporate immigration strategy and policy development guidance
- Deemed export and badging issues as they relate to immigration compliance
- Social Security no-match policies
Properly navigating immigration compliance can mean the difference between growing your business or obstructing your goals. Our team strategically partners with you to provide proactive, individualized services that help you maximize your company’s immigration compliance.