Please click on the links found on the left to find brief summaries of recent substantive and procedural developments in the field of immigration law, as well as links to both government and other immigration law resources.
- The Immigration Basics link provides a basic overview.
- The Immigration Related Links will connect you to the various government agencies involved in immigration.
- The Employment-Based Visa Categories in the United States link will take you to the American Immigration Council website where you can view or download the fact sheet.
- The FAQ link will answer questions asked by legal permanent residents.
- The USCIS Processing Times link will take you to the USCIS website where you can check the status of a pending case.
- The Visa Bulletin link will take you to the Department of State monthly bulletin concerning the availability of immigrant visas.
When appropriate, we may direct readers to these other sources to obtain more detailed information. These summaries and links are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as specific legal advice.
If you believe that one of the developments we address may affect you in any way, please contact an attorney in our Business Immigration Law Practice Group for a more detailed analysis of your situation.