We Make Immigration More Efficient
Processing immigration applications can be labor-intensive and confusing – with multiple deadlines, documents, and forms to keep track of. At Zulkie Partners, our platform helps clients and their employees organize their tasks, automate redundant processes, communicate rapidly with stakeholders, and manage the process holistically.
With our cutting-edge immigration case management software, we maintain an online database that allows our clients to interactively manage their foreign national population.
The database allows our clients and their employees to track their individual cases, create reports that provide big picture summaries of status-holders, and store sensitive information in a secure online portal.
Clients and employees can easily access their case status at a glance 24/7. No need to consult handwritten notes or files – current case status, notes and data are available instantly and easily.
All documents are in one place. No more paper storage, filing or boxes. All documents are digitized and securely stored with case files for as long as you need them.
Our process uses built-in smart questionnaires to make intake questions easier and faster. Centralized, online intake results in fewer data entry errors and increased accuracy in form completion and submission.
Our database is both user friendly and easily adapted to fit your particular needs. From the beginning of your case through its final approval, we can take out the stress of maintaining internal records for many immigration needs.
Communication is Key
Our attorneys understand that clients require answers to their questions as soon as possible. We make ourselves available to answer those questions, whenever they might arise. We assign a designated team of experienced professionals to every case and every client who:
- Take the time to understand you, your business objectives and your immigration goals
- Break down complicated immigration processes into clear, manageable steps
- Communicate openly and frequently with internal stakeholders and applicants throughout the immigration process
- Build trusted partnerships and provide you with tailored support
We strive to develop company immigration policies and tracking systems compliant with critical deadlines. At Zulkie Partners, our attorneys partner with you on the steps and requirements to make the employment-based immigration process as seamless as possible.
Why We Utilize Case Management Software
The key benefits of our cutting-edge immigration case management software include:
- Legislation Changes – Depending on the size of your company and the number of immigration forms in your system, keeping up with new legislation changes can become an overwhelming task. Our compliance software solution regularly engages with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other agencies to stay on top of the latest I-9 and E-Verify developments.
- Data Security and Compliance – Data privacy and protection laws continue to change to keep up with technology. Our software solution ensures goes beyond the basic certifications to keep your data protected.
Pitfalls of Failing to Maintain Proper I-9 Records
For some companies, maintaining proper I-9 records may seem like an easy add-on to an onboarding process. The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) is intended to relieve employers of liability for certain minor and unintentional violations but ultimately will not shield employers from basic requirements. When an I-9 form isn’t properly kept or completed, the violation is considered substantive and uncorrectable. Failing to maintain proper I-9 records could lead to:
- Fines – Civil penalties range from $500 up to $10,000 per deficiency depending on the nature of the deficiency. Depending on the size of the company, the number of violations could lead to bankruptcy in some cases.
- Imprisonment – Employers that make false statements or attestations to satisfy the employment eligibility verification requirements may be fined, imprisoned for up to five years, or both. Penalties could increase in some cases.
To reduce your risk, it is recommended to conduct regular I-9 audits and correct any mistakes appropriately. It’s best to always ensure compliance within the appropriate three-day verification period from the employee’s date of hire to when the I-9 form is completed and signed by both parties.
Benefits of Working with an Immigration Lawyer
- Simplify Business Visitors –International companies often host visitors from other countries. Depending on the length of stay, these visitors may need to obtain a temporary visa. The application process is different from applying for a work visa, but a lawyer can simplify the process.
- Intra-Company Transfers – Some companies have qualified employees in other countries. If you need to transfer an employee from a foreign country to your location in the United States, an immigration lawyer can assist with the process of obtaining a work visa.
- Family Immigration Assistance – Leaving family behind can be difficult, but many times international employees are able to bring their families with them. An immigration lawyer can assist with the process.
We know that immigration is a personal, stressful process. By combining personalized services with advanced technology and meticulous attention to detail, Zulkie Partners can streamline every step of your immigration journey.