Empowering Employers and Workers
Working in the United States provides many opportunities for talented and hardworking people from abroad. By helping your employees obtain permanent residence (green cards), we help you keep your best talent.
We take a holistic and personalized approach to empowering clients to attract and acquire top talent worldwide. With cutting-edge technology and industry-leading knowledge, our legal team handles all aspects of employee mobility to ensure our clients have access to the best and brightest workforce available.
Meticulous Attention to Detail
The documentation required to successfully obtain a permanent residence can be extremely complicated. Any errors or omissions could very easily result in significant delays or even the denial of your application.
That’s why we stringently review all of your documentation at every step of the process, to help ensure that your application has the best chance of approval. We work with you to ensure the fastest route to a green card, through any of the below processes:
- PERM/Labor Certification – This process is for employers who want to hire a foreign national employee permanently, and therefore need to prove that there is a shortage of qualified and willing U.S. workers.
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability – This quota category is intended for people who have exceptional ability in certain fields, and would like to bring their talents to the United States.
- EB-1 Outstanding Professor/Researcher – This quota category applies to internationally recognized researchers/academics who wish to conduct research or teach in the United States.
- EB-1 Multinational Manager or Executive – This quota category is for managers or executives of multinational companies who have a permanent job offer from their employer in the United States.
- EB-2 Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability – This quota category is for foreign nationals who have ‘exceptional ability’ or hold an advanced degree or its equivalent.
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver – This waiver applies to foreign nationals who wish to work in the United States. It waives the need for labor certification and a permanent job offer as long as the immigrant’s proposed endeavor is in the national interest of the United States.
- EB-3 Professionals, Skilled, and Other Workers – This quota category is intended for professional workers with basic degrees as well as skilled and unskilled workers.
Why Choose Zulkie Partners?
- You get personal attention from a licensed attorney specializing in U.S. immigration law
- Careful review of all of your documents at every stage of the application process
- Easily track the progress of your case by phone or online
- Responsive answers to all of your questions whenever they arise
- We have an unrivaled success rate in getting visas for our clients
We get to know our clients professionally and personally, and this is a tremendous asset in making a stressful process a little less taxing. It’s our responsibility to secure a successful outcome, and we do everything in our collective power to ensure we get the job done.